Thursday, September 20, 2007

A test approaches! So I blog, not study.

I know, the song's not exactly your standard college student music. But hey, at least I'm not doing homework. Speaking of which, I have a test tomorrow morning. I'll do some studying for it after dinner tonight, but I'm not terribly worried about it.

Since my last update I've started a new year at school. During the summer I worked for the parks department in my hometown. I mowed ditches. It took awhile to get used to, but by the end of the summer I was doing alright. I spent much less time with friends this summer. A year ago a good friend moved away to another city. I would usually hang around at Christopher's house, talking with him or his family, or just watching TV with everyone. Sometimes I could call people to set some sort of activity up. Without that fallback base, my excursions into the town really dropped off. On the bright side, I did drop by the house of my good friends Brock, Kelly, and Mathew. Not that Matthew knows who I am, but that's alright. And soon it will be time for my evening feeding, and then some quick studying, and I plan on finishing the night off with another shift at work, hopefully without being kept up really late by any IM traffic.

----------------
Now playing: Britney Spears - Soda Pop

No comments: